Wednesday, August 27, 2008

If only i'd had my camera!

Oh man do I have a good one for you! Yesterday afternoon I went to the pool to grab an hour of sun and me time with my Oprah mag. I totally expected I'd be the only one there since that is usually the case. I opened the gate and saw a very brown bum and a bare back across the pool. I immediately thought it was a girl sunning the old fashioned way with her bottoms hiked in and top untied. I WAS SO WRONG! Ok ladies and gentlemen this dude was wearing a turquoise banana hammock thong number! No kidding. He had on sunglasses and his head down so I did not say hello right away so as not to disturb him during quiet time with his baked bum. Later I said hello and exchanged pleasantries of the day like he was fully clothed and normal. Cliff came to eat his lunch with me at the pool and if you could have seen his face when he walked in the gate... well you would have just peed your pants right there!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

I have to say that I, for one, am glad that you did not have your camera! My vivid imagination did quite enough with your detailed description. Cheers to you and Cliff for maintaining you social graces!

Kelly said...

THAT is hilarious....but also a little gross! LOL