Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Let's speak of struggle and of that padded prison, the cubicle.

A little update on my day...

Well what a LONG day! It is 10pm here and I am super pooped. Up at the 6 o'clock hour and still going! Whew, I am such a busy lady! I made 5 jotters today and I must say they are super duper cute! I am also working on a line of personalized stationary (because I still believe in sending greetings the old fashioned way) and canvas grocery bags (my little contribution to going green the lacylike way!)! I am taking pre-orders for the grocery bags. If you'd like to get on the list please let me know. I am still working on price point so I will let you know as they come together. I always try to price things really generously and competitively.


Ok the real reason why I am blogging before bed!---

My little sister is in the midst of her corporate experience, a chapter in her human experience that I am certain she'd prefer to wrap up in a hurry. Some of us are made for a 9-5 and some NOT SO MUCH! Kayla is meant to be a writer. She is. I know it, she knows it but she is not writing as a means to earn her living. She should write. I know that's a blinding flash of the obvious but anyone who has struggled well knows that "should" is sort of a cruel word and definitely not always as easy as it sounds.

I believe in the power of putting intention out into the world. I believe that we can create our realities and I believe in believing plain and simple. Yes, I know the glass is half full. LOL

Kayla has started a blog, a space in the universe to share her words. It is my hope that from this blog she will finally see her dream come to fruition. It is my belief that her gift of molding words to tell a story and share her heart will lead her straight to the shelves of Barnes and Noble and Oprah's couch.

I believe in you little sister. I've already written the forward for your first book.

With love and hope for your flugelbinder,
Lacy

Find Kayla here:
http://marizee.blogspot.com/

No comments: