Sunday, June 21, 2009

Checker Flag Dad

Happy Father's Day to our checker flag dad! It seems like yesterday and a million years ago all at the same time that my bedroom was lined with checkered flags from all your race car wins. I've always been so proud of your winning spirit even when you didn't get a flag (but that wasn't too often). 8x10 glossy, right dad! I hope that today you feel loved, because you are. I hope that today you smile, because I love your crooked smile and the way you wink. I hope that today you felt happy to have two daughters, cause we are oh so happy that you are our dad!
I love you! I love you!
Lacy

This is one of my all time fave photos of us. I love that our bangs match.

1 comment:

Marizee said...

OMG! That photo is hilarious...the matching bangs. You two really did have the same hairdo. LOL!

Love you pops!