Monday, June 15, 2009

woot woo!

Have you guys heard for woot? My mamma's bff of almost 19!! (I think) years told me about it and I thought it worthy of a blog post! They sell one thing each day which I find very cool! It seems to be a community out there in the world when you see someone in their woot shirt the general reaction is a smile, point, wave, thumbs up, etc. I think that camaraderie with strangers is the coolest. I loved the waves and smiles when I had my Mini Cooper. I might just have to become a wooter too!

Hey happy Monday you people!


1 comment:

c-rock said...

woot for woot! yes, i've been a woot fan for a couple of years, although never lucky enough to grab one of the tees i actually like because everyone else likes the cool ones too! did you know there's a blogger gadget to add the woot of the day to your page? i just found it earlier today! soon, i'd like to redo my layout, and just maybe i'll add that lil gadget! :)