Monday, August 24, 2009

It's a more kind of Monday!

Just found more Before and Afters here. They are really cute! I love the way they used pallots!

Events of the day:
Errands and such...

*off to acupuncture right now
*then to my gf's house to look at a decorating snafu she's having
*must hit the bank (if only---LOL)
*then home to clean up a seriously messy kitchen from the single most hilarious soup making/ eating adventure we've ever had (story later, promise!)
*write letter to my pen pal and thank her for the cutest "Today I'm Feeling" magnet
*pick up Emily to celebrate her last day of summer before school starts tomorrow

I am certain that I am forgetting something but I must away to get needles put into my face.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i always feel like im forgetting something when i type out my to do list. so aggravating!

have a wonderful dayy!

Kier's Serendipity said...

Busy, busy lady.