Thursday, August 13, 2009

The life she dreams of.

The description reads:
A couple of pencil-outlined birds escape from a little girl´s drawing, leading us through the life she dreams of.


A SHORT LOVE STORY IN STOP MOTION from Carlos Lascano on Vimeo.



Thinking about dreaming when I was a little girl makes me think back to days of listening to Madonna on my little red boom box and dancing around the backyard in my lace headband and rubber bracelets. Those were the days of mud pies with our special ingredient (wisteria flowers), of playing school with Kayla and making Ken and Barbie make out in the Barbie and the Rockers van. Those were the days when I had no idea what it would be like to kiss a boy and I thought I'd just die my your parents ever saw me doing it.

Dreaming lately is still about kissing a boy so much so that we make a baby. That's how you do it right? It's about wondering what she/ he will teach us about being parents and about life... and what we can teach her/ him about love and dreaming.

What do you dream about?

Find Carlos here

___________________________________________________________
NEWS!

The twins have arrived! I couldn't have put it any better than this! Happy Thursday baby day!
___________________________________________________________

6 comments:

katy said...

Well that film made me cry, thank you very much.

These days, my dreams revolve around others -- mainly James. I dream, hope, wish on his behalf, and know that very soon he won't need my assistance anymore.

Marizee said...

I dream about a life less complicated. With less stress and more time for enjoying the outdoors. I dream about stealing away to foreign places with Brian and raising children who follow their dreams no matter what. I dream about a career that helps me express the creative living inside me and of a day when I can truly say I know I'm living out my purpose. Oh, and I dream of a completely healthy body, free from aches and pains and herniated discs. :)

Marizee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marizee said...

Sorry I keep getting trigger happy and accidentally posting my comments twice!

Kier's Serendipity said...

Like Katy, I my dreams revolve around a little baby, my Elizabeth. I have so many hopes for her, so many dreams, so many thoughts. I am so happy that I get the privlege of being her mommy.

My dreams revolve around my husband too. The life we lead together and what is going to happen next for us.

Then I dream for me...I dream of finding what I want to do in life, but mostly executing what I think I want to do. And then I dream of travelling. I love to travel and listening to others vacations has just made me jealous. I have a ton of pent up wanderlust... I dream of being debt free. 'Nugh said!

Tammie said...

My dream is for my James to find a job that makes him happy, and for my boys to be happy and successful with whatever they choose to do. (And I would love it if Bryce would speak more without prompting, but I guess I should be happy that he is on grade level with most of his school work.)