Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This makes me

want to giggle
I'd love to serve dessert to fancy guests on it.


feel inspired
What a gorgeous place to do that work stuff.


want to wear shoes
My life allows me to be barefoot most of the time and I love it!
Yesterday was the first day I put on socks in who knows how long.
We got up early and went hiking, yay us!


want to eat a grilled cheese.
There's just something healing about a good grilled cheese!



And all this stuff makes me want to start Christmas shopping right now!



4 comments:

Jamie said...

Ha! Looove the tray! I would so use it at parties and dinners.

I can't wait for Autumn to get here and then Christmas. I've been dreaming of it for weeks now!!!

katy said...

That tray is cracking me UP! I'd love to make cupcakes w/ that design on the top and see if anyone eats them.

Jennifer said...

i love those shoes!

Kier's Serendipity said...

I love that office...that would be a dream office for me...