Monday, September 7, 2009

Airplane crafty

Hellooo Happy Labor Day everyone!
Thought I'd share a few plane shots and crafts.

so long Hawaii!

We love felt!

These were pretty hilarious to make.
We didn't have a pattern so we just started cutting and sewing and making fun of each other along the way. I think they turned out super cute.

I think this one is my favorite


my souvenir!
Can you tell I am all about the hair accessories at the moment?



It feels great to be back home and sleep in my own bed. I still can't believe that Cody lives in Hawaii! He is probably at the beach right now. Cliff is in super domestic mode. He cleaned the house from top to bottom and last night prepared Julia Child's pork roast and garlic mashed potatoes! IT WAS SO GOOD! Bon Appetite! Say it right like Julia (bone Apa-tea!) tee hee have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

katy said...

I dig the fleurs de felt!

Glad you had a fabu trip. I am jealous!!

Tammie said...

What would happen if all men knew the power of cooking a homemade meal for a woman?

Marizee said...

I love the flowers mom brought home!!! I wore them today when Brian and I went over to see Ada and Laily. They look so real and dainty....and beachy...

Miss you!

Jennifer said...

ooo so cute!
gotta love felt! it's good for everything, iphone cozies included :)

Mary said...

Seriously? You actually ate pork roast and mashed potatoes.. wow..that's a shocker. LOL

Love the flowers. I must have missed mine because we left before your mom got home. wink wink