Monday, September 14, 2009

All about Rachel!

Wow - where did this Monday go? It's been running one thing to the next all day.

Saturday I got to spend the day with Rachel and it was good for the soul!

Ok- how cute! We started the day at my fave hair salon to get Rachel a proper curly girl hair cut! I loved that they put her under the dryer. It felt like a real day at the beauty parlor!

From there it was off to my very favorite bakery to get a treat. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that Lemon Doodle cookies were back! They said they were discontinuing them and I threw a proper fit and then did an appropriate dance about the place when I saw they were back! There were three left and I had to have them all!

Um is this not the most delicious cupcake tower you've ever seen!
We had the most beautiful day exploring Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, talking life and crafts. Little Ruby did her fair share of kicking Rachel in the ribs all day (she has 7 more weeks to go!) It was total quality time and I am so grateful.
Thank you Rachel for a delightful day. It was one I will remember with a smile. I wish we were closer and am so thankful that I met you at RVA. So thankful.

xo
Lacy

3 comments:

RachelDenbow said...

I had the BEST time visiting with you and getting to enjoy a child free (sort of) day with such a fabulous girl! Next time I'll promise not to almost faint every thirty minutes!

Leigh-Ann said...

YAAAAY!!! My two favorite curly girls having a special day together! :) You guys are so cute, xo!!
LA

Mary said...

Looks like you had a great time! A Lacylike time!

But I do have to ask.. I thought you boycotted that bakery??? Probably thinking of the wrong one, huh?