Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday my love!

As you can see it is very easy to be comfy around him.

Happy Birthday Cliff!

I am so glad that you were born! Birthdays make me so grateful and this one is no exception. You sir are a true partner (Just so you know, that's pretty much the highest compliment I can think of). It's my supreme pleasure to call you my mister, my love, my very best friend. I am so glad that I get to see your face every morning, that I get to call you mine, that we get to walk through this world together.

Don't work too hard today and get home to me quick so we can celebrate Y O U!

Love,
Lacy

5 comments:

Marizee said...

Happy Birthday Cliffy!!! I'll give you the pleasure of a Kayla call later today but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You're the bomb.com. (Look that one up) ;)

katy said...

Yay!!! Happy Birthday, Cliff! I'm sure Lacy has a wonderful celebration up her sleeve. :)

Tammie said...

Happy Birthday to Cliff, Happy Birthday to Cliff, Happy Birthday dear Cli-iff, Happy Birthday to Cliff! Have a fun and happy birthday!! The best things in life are free!

Smoochgirl said...

I didn't know your hubby and I shared a birthday! Happy Birthday, Cliff!

lacy said...

i can't believe no one commented about the coconut with a straw in it on the table! You guys all drink coconut too?