Wednesday, September 30, 2009

On the menu for today


*2nd interview at company to be named later and I am so excited!

*doing a photo shoot for my blog and I am so excited!

*Cliff is working from home and I am so excited!

hmmm sounds like I am so excited. LOL

Wondering...
Would you ever want a card board cut out of yourself?
I think it would be hilarious.

A few recents...
I love that it looks like we are in a sea of whipped cream!

Cliff captured this moment and I love it so much.
The beach was truly healing that day.

Nothing better than two scoops! Well, maybe three!

Happy day friends!

3 comments:

Kier's Serendipity said...

You match! Good luck on the inteview and I too love the pic of you in the surf...so jealous.

Jamie said...

Gorgeous pics! Good things are coming!!!!! I just know it! ;) Good luck today!

Mary said...

Those are mounds not scoops! LOL - But they still look yummy.