Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's a trail

of goodness.



First found this at Rachel's blog and that lead me to this blog... and this one.

So this crafty gal made one of her own! I figure the more I look at it the more I will believe and that folks is a very good idea!

I think this is a sentiment we can all agree on. Maybe we will all have these hanging in our homes til these tough times are over? Maybe it's as simple as sticky note on your mirror. How cool would that be!
I can't wait to make the sign that says IT IS BETTER!
xo

6 comments:

Mary said...

Lacy, I love you so much! But, you already know this. I just wanted to say....

IT WILL GET BETTER!!! IT WILL GET BETTER!!! IT WILL GET BETTER!!!

Tammie said...

And might I suggest a catchy tune by one of my all time favorite bands, The Beatles. The song of course is, "Getting Better". Bouncy tunes just make me feel hopeful & upbeat. They make me smile when maybe there is not too much reason to smile.

Jamie said...

I like this. I need one!!!! =)
Thanks, girl! xoxo

Smoochgirl said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing. I'd love to make one too, but it won't go with my new "sell the house" neutral scheme. Perhaps instead, I'll make a collage of all the things I'm grateful for, because, after all, IT COULD BE WORSE.

book*addict said...

i love inspirational reminders. I think I'm going to put one up in my house. I'll send a pic of it when i do.

RachelDenbow said...

YEs!