Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last night

we caught the end of Mr. Holland's Opus. I cried. I'm a sucker for a inspirational endings.





I am also very inspired by fireflies at the moment. The thought of beaming from the inside out so that all the world can see makes me feel wonderful. Yeah, I am a glass half-full kind of girl. Talk about magical.
: )

photo credit

photo credit

And I have a feeling that seeing this movie is going to be inspiring too. It's on the list of movies I want to see. I was inspired just looking through the website. So much imagination and attention to detail.

Feeling a little sappy, a little thoughtful and a lot inspired. Must spend some time writing today.


I hope that you feel a persistent and beautiful glow from the inside out today.
I love you so.
Lacy

3 comments:

kelli said...

Oh see it! See it SOON! That movie was so well done. It is absolutely beautiful -you'll love it!

Tammie said...

Where the Wild Things Are was Joshua's favorite bedtime story when he was little, and the movie came out on his 20th Birthday! He went to see it with friends, but Bryce wants to see it too.

Marizee said...

Sooo, there's this kind of soothing weird song by Owl City called Fireflies. I do not understand what it means at all, but the singer has a nice voice and he talks about fireflies. You should check it out! :)