Tuesday, October 6, 2009

There IS More!


Ok so I know this may look like one of those cheesy posters for your wall that you'd find right next to the baby kittens poster but I made it and I think it's pretty and the message is even better. So many of us right now are going through the gook of what this economy has to offer and sometimes I think we all loose sight of the bigger picture (I know I do)! So many times lately I've heard, "really, is this all there is?" I am here to tell ya NOPE, there's more! So get ready!

And those are my deep thoughts for today. : p

ps- Afternoon edition post coming later in the day! It's a big day today!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it! Perfect.

Kier's Serendipity said...

Thank you for the reminder. I need it, especially today.

Marizee said...

Those words sound familiar.... ;)

I CANNOT WAIT to hear about the interview. I'm sure you're charming their socks off as I type this...

Yep, I feel it. Lacy charm just swirling like crazy through the atmosphere.

katy said...

LOTS more!!!