Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Birthday weekend highlights part 2

We slept in.

Opened the birthday loot! It was a good one. A SCRAPBOOK! A FLIP VIDEO! A SEWING MACHINE! Some mulah (always a favorite) and fun scrapbooking supplies.

We've decided to name the sewing machine Margot Swinger. Swinger b/c Cliff swore that was the brand and it was too hilarious not to use!


Aunt Mary made me a scrapbook that is too cute! I'm always the one making books for everyone else so it was super special to get one made for me. Super special.

That's Kayla in her lap and I'm the one sucking my thumb.
A favorite past time from those days.

This is my "I'm the birthday girl I can do what I want to" face.

Off to a fabulous dinner here.

I see lots of fun videos in our future!
Thank you everyone for making my birthday special with calls and texts and facebook messages and blog comments and gifts and cards and lotsa love. I appreciate each and every one of ya!

3 comments:

Kier's Serendipity said...

I hope your day was absolutely fabulous...you look fantastic in all of your 31 years glory!

Miss Wanderlust said...

happy birthday weekend!!!
You look so pretty with your birthday face too!!
love you and miss you
xo

janel

Mary said...

LOL - Tell Cliff that I'm diggin the Hawaiain (how do you spell that???) themed shirt...LOL