Friday, February 5, 2010

Surfing finds

Thought I'd share some of my recent internet finds that have been inspiring me and making me smile!
I hope you enjoy! Happy surfing friends!
xo
Lacy



Nikki Farquharson is amazing! I stumbled onto her site and it's so much fun!
Check it out here. Here are a few of my favorites.


So pretty the blue one is my favorite! The yellow is a close second.



Hand bound = so lovely!










Desire to inspire is one of my new fave sites to visit! The pets on furniture posts are so cute! I'm going to have to submit one of the Ned and Hingie!


What a little love!

Wouldn't you love to plop down in here! I love the lighting.

And this post is amazing! You must go look at the whole thing. The place is 500 square feet of adorable! It's super inspiring!


Copy Cat Chic is super fun too!
Ever since I saw an episode of Color Splash I've had my eye on lucite chairs and she did a great comparison on them.
This one is my fave.


Happy Friday!


p.s. the blog makeover is coming along! Hope you likee so far!

3 comments:

katy said...

Makeover looking good. I would LOVE to live in that media room for a few days. Not long term Howard Hughes milk bottle style, but just a few days.

Kier's Serendipity said...

I'm loving the new blog layout! So bright and colorful and of course, Lacylike.

So, I am digging that bright studio apartment. I see things like that and it makes me want to go and de-clutter my life at home.

jari spry said...

yes please!!!!