Wednesday, February 3, 2010

TWO.

Today Cliff and I have been married for 2 years!

---

Cliff! Hello Love!

Today I want to cuddle up in your arms and sleep in (and by the time you read this we have done just that). Happiness will always be not having to set an alarm, waking up to your smiling face and two fur face babies cuddled up with us.

Today I want to dance in the living room (or the rain if the weather channel is right) and make flip videos.

Today let's laugh extra, kiss extra and give each other the eye extra.

YOU ARE SO MUCH FUN!

Today let's practice making a baby. Isn't it funny that having sex makes us happy and our parents happy too? Ew! I'm funny! Hey, aren't you happy you married such a funny lady! You are so lucky!

Today I will cook breakfast! I'm thinking amaranth and berries, raw milk and a little agave! Good for the body, yummy for the taste buds.

Today let's make a tent over our bed and watch our wedding video!

Thanks for watching stupid reality TV with me, for going to yoga with me, doing acro yoga with me anytime I want to and for being mine! I love sharing my life with you! Thank you for challenging me, supporting me, adoring me and being my very best bud.

Here's to TWO and many more!
Happy Anniversary!
Lacy

15 comments:

Kier's Serendipity said...

Happy Anniversary you crazy kids! May you have many many more!

Sara said...

Awww - love it! Happy Anniversary you two :)

katy said...

Happy Anniversary, Cliff & Lacy. Do all that crazy stuff and more today. :)

amy said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Keith said...

Happy Anniversary Cliff and Lacy :)

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You two are the cutest!

CliffTech said...

Thank you Lace. I feel so lucky that I found you. Our wedding was the most beautiful day of my life so far. I know that fifty years from now we will look back to this day and be so happy that we let our hearts take the lead. I was beginning to wonder if I could ever be this happy.
Thank you for loving me.

libraryguyzack said...

i love the pic :)

Mary said...

Awww. I love your post but I must say that I love it even more that Cliff responded....sweet, sweet!

KT said...

awww! Happy Anniversary!!! I love anniversies it's like having a second bday because you were reborn into your lovers arms. Well, that's the way i think of it. Hope you had a good one!

Tammie said...

Have the best anniversary (until next year's), and have a happy, lazy day getting drunk on love! (The best high in the world!!!)

Leigh-Ann said...

awwwwww!!! I came to the comments right away hoping Cliff wrote you back... and he was extra sweet and wonderful! Happy Anniversary you two!!
XO, LA :)

The Sloans said...

You are so funny! Happy anniversary!

Manon said...

Happy Anniversary!
Hope you did all of that fun cute stuff!

Marizee said...

Happy belated Anniversary sweet sis!! Hope you guys had a BLAST last night at Bellagio.

I just love that dress...such a fabulously special wedding ensemble. You looked beautiful!