Monday, April 12, 2010

Lacylike Latest

Happy Monday!

I've been so excited to post this to share with you.
I'm so proud of this one!

My customer requested a 12x12 Not So Naked Lacylike Journal in celebration of 'A Mighty Big Year!' My 'Not So Naked' line is when I put the first layers on a project to get your creative juices flowing. It's meant to be added to and grow up to become a collaboration of sorts. You might remember the Not So Naked book I made for Carmen.



The album can be found here by American Crafts
It's the 12x12 D-ring. My choice b/c it's super sturdy and I wanted her to be able to rearrange, add, takeaway as needed.








She wanted lots of pockets so the book is filled with them in all sizes!
I have really been into torn out pages from books lately. I go through and circle the words to make my own little story within the story.

The girl heart boy is one of my fave stamps from Freckled Nest.





The sticker on the left is from a kit that Ali Edwards did with Cocoa Daisy
I took the photo of a mural at one of our local eateries.




And here are two that she's already added to.

This was a beloved Tshirt that is now a part of her journal!

And this one happily filled with words!

The left page has a sticker from the RVA store.

I had so much fun making this one. It's filled with some of my prize finds and was a total labor of love!

Off to teach a yoga private lesson and then to massage.

Have a wonderful day!
Lacy

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Awesome book!! I swear, you're like my long-lost sister or something! From what I can tell, we have the exact same interests! :-P

Sara said...

Lacy, this is absolutely gorgeous!! You always have such beautiful work. Oh, and "Not So Naked?" - L-O-V-E it :)

Mary said...

I like it. Good stuff, you.

Kier's Serendipity said...

Your creativity astounds me.

Miss Anne said...

how awesome are you???
i love ali, cocoa daisy and YOUR works!

Lindsay C said...

That is so awesome ! I love your style

:)