Thursday, May 13, 2010

Family time!



We've been hanging out with Dad and Jeane.
They came in from Texas for a little spring time visit :)

We took them to the Farmer's Market

Dad was a good sport and tried Raw Milk and amaranth while he was here. He liked the milk, didn't like the amaranth. Half isn't bad :)


They got to see bottle brush trees (no idea their actual name) in full bloom!
They are so beautiful right now.
We snuggled up and watched movies... It's Complicated, Crazy Heart and The Blind Side.

And of course anyone who comes to visit gets to experience the Clifftech straps!
Smart Car + top down + sunshine = headed to the beach!
On our souvenir shopping day. Show me your Shark face!

Thanks for coming to visit Dad and Jeane!
Congrats on winning big on your layover in Vegas on the way home!
Cliff is already missing his running buddy! 4 miles and two big hills he's feeling like a running superstar thanks to you dad!

xo,
Lacy

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Your family always looks like they're having such a great time! So happy! I love it!
Hope you have a wonderful day! xo

Amanda said...

So many happy faces!

Bottle brush is just known as bottle brush mostly in Australia, they're particularly native to my home area :D I think their real name is callistemon, and they're related to the banksia. My mum has one in her front yard, my nanna always had them and we'd pull of the seeds when they dried out as kids. Ahhh... memories!

katy said...

I love bottle brushes! Many of the huge, gorgeous bottle brushes around here died this winter -- it was shockingly cold for them. Lots of sad people digging them out to start again.

Probably my favorite plant! :)

Tammie said...

You all looked like you were having a great time! I am impressed that you got your Dad to try something that he found questionable.

Miss Anne said...

Yay for quality time with the family!

Leigh-Ann said...

i love your outburst joy in all these photos :) the spinal board photos are so funny :)

Mary said...

I just watched "It's Complicated" last weekend. Loved it! I keep telling Mema that she has got to see it. It's a Mema movie for sure.