Friday, May 14, 2010

When I'm feeling all jumbled I wander


around town, around the internet to find things that make me smile.

Found while wondering around my town.
Such a great sign but the red splatters are a little troubling to me.


This song however is not troubling me at all. I love it!


And of course I first discovered it on American Idol this season when Didi sang it.

And Katie always make me smile.

What do you do to clear your head, find some happiness, get unjumbled?

Happy Friday!
Lacy

6 comments:

spindelmaker said...

Ha, ha, ha... That sign just cracks me up! I was on an all-girl evening out last night, and of course one of the topics were men´s reluctance of commitment. this just hit the nail on the spot if you ask me!

Vic said...

Oh My Gosh! I love that song by Katherine:) I have to listen all day now....thanks and happy weekend:)

Miss Anne said...

I sit with my eyes closed, lay back and let the sun shine down on me.
:)

(p.s. do i need to Rx you another scooter ride??? :) xoxo)

Cole said...

same thing! Katherine mcphee is so adoable. lovely blog. :)
nicole visiting from
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

Tammie said...

It looks disturbingly like that ring is sitting in blood. Perhaps it is suggesting that he should sell his blood to get her a really big ring?

The Dorkish Redhead. said...

That's the first time I've heard that katherine mcphee song. wow! It's beautiful... I think I may have to go buy it from itunes!