Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm Inspired:

By this Trailer.





By watching this women create and hearing her beautiful accent.



By writing to myself.
Kelly Rae has a beautiful post about writing a letter to herself that came in the mail at exactly the right moment. After reading it I sat down immediately and wrote myself a letter. I'll be mailing it away to one of my family members and asking them to send it back to me in 6 months. I believe so strongly in manifesting things into being in our lives. It's time to manifest some serious BIG TIME GOODNESS!


What's inspiring you today? I hope there's plenty of good happening for you. And IF you want to write yourself a letter you are welcome to mail it to me and I will mail it back to you at the perfect moment. I'd be delighted to be an accomplice in manifesting BIG TIME GOODNESS in your world!

xxoo,
Lacy

4 comments:

Mary said...

I can't wait to see "Babies". You know there is no dialogue or commentary in it. It looks so beautiful!

BTW - You inspire me! Your spirit is infectious even from many miles away.

Jamie said...

I've been wanting to write the letter ever since I read Kelly Rae's post on it. I may have to send you mine!!!!

Carmen said...

You are an inspiration Lacy!!!

Miss Anne said...

I've told you before and I'll tell you again. Your spirit is refreshing, you inspire greatness, and i think you are absolutely lovely.

i found this site a while ago and wrote myself... use it! it's fun!

http://futureme.org/

xoxo