Friday, June 11, 2010

Kayla + Kindle = Love

My little sis is here this week for work. Her 29th birthday was June 6 and she received a Kindle. She is hilarious with it! She says it is "The best gift I've ever received, I'm not kidding, I don't know if I've ever loved anything more....Laaaaaaacy stop laughing at me! I have to call my friend to see what I should buy. There are just SOOOOO many books! I looooooove my Kindle!" All this she says as she's dancing around the house kicking and turning in happy circles.

Yeap she's reading and smiling. Smiling and reading. I captured this with my cell phone.



Each morning she sings a different song and starts chatting at us the minute we get up. I've decided it's time to start catching some of the silliness on the Flip video. ;)



video


Happy Celebration Massage Friday!
ha!
Lacy

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Haha! You two are the cutest!

Stephanie Violet said...

Oh my gosh! You two look so much alike!

She's just as charming and cute as you are, too!

I'm so happy you're happy with your sissy there. <3

LOVE YOU!

Marizee said...

that's some great hair i've got going on. you can always count on the big sister to catch you at your least attractive moments! ha!!

Cate Levings said...

Oh!!! Makes me miss my sissy. You two are hil-a-rious! I'm still laughing at how cute you both are. Enjoy her visit!! Love you!

Tammie said...

I am glad you two are having so much fun! (And Hooray for getting what you really want for your Birthday Kayla!)

Mary said...

Kay-la-la is very silly! But, I knew, knew, knew it that she was going to love her Kindle. Hurry for books!

Marizee said...

I watched this again and miss you so much! We always laugh so much when we're together. I'm glad you used your flip video, even if I had just woken up, looked awful, and had one strange tendril of hair hanging from the side of my head. I wish every day was massage friday!