Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pug Love

You asked for it, you got it.
Here are more picts of Kallie's new little love IGGY.

You should know that he's super fast...

he loves his monkey...

sometimes he looks like a smart old man...
he loves exploring in the grass...

he boasts a modest wardrobe...

this is his sweet little "who me?" face...


though water fountains are not his favorite thing ever he's a brave adventurer...

he gets plenty of love from Aunt Kayla...

and he humors my incessant picture taking!
He's pretty much the cutest thing ever!



Kallie got her tonsils out yesterday so I am sure IGGY is loving on her extra today.
I love you sweet sister!
xo
Lacy

6 comments:

Miss Anne said...

omg pugl♥ve!

:) so sweet. :)

Mary said...

Sigh - I miss him. I can only laugh at the thought of Mema having take care of not only sicko-Kallie... but Iggy too!! She is going to be beside herself. She has to actually walk him outside to take him potty.. she is going to be so mad. LOL

Marizee said...

I saw the ol' Igmeister tonight and he is ornery as ever! He's growing like a little weed. And yes, he's driving Mema nuts. :)

Tammie said...

He looks fiesty & adorable!

Vic said...

This pup is just super darling....I love me some pugs:) my daughter had her tonsils out...ughh....sending much love...I know the feeling...enjoy the weekend..xoxo

babyluxdesign said...

puggles and bits! omgosh! so frigin' cute.