Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ned's Birthday!

Today Ned is 10 years old!

I was NEVER a cat person until I met Ned. He put his little face on my thigh and looked up at me with those eyes that said "will you please be my mom" and I couldn't refuse.
He's had my heart ever since.

Circa August 2000
Ned and his sister Nellie used to ride around in my apron until they got too big to fit.
They'd bat at each other and play and take naps while I puttered around the house.

It's extra treats for you all day fur face!

Yes I am a total dork for blogging about my cat's birthday and I couldn't care less.
:)

Have a super duper day my friends!
xxoo
Lacy

9 comments:

Marizee said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Ned-i-kus! Be sure to tell your sister Clairee happy bday today too. ;)

Julie said...

I plan to blog about my dog's birthday on Sunday... So we can be total dorks together. :)

Freckles said...

Happy B-day to your precious cat(:

E. Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday to Ned! Cat Birthdays are always worth noting. I have a furball of my own that gets a special day each year too 'cause life just wouldn't be the same without her. :)

yours truly dear said...

sooo cute :] i love the pic of them in your pockets hehe. and im all about blogging about your cats, theyre a member of the family after all!

Kier's Serendipity said...

Happy birthday Ned!

katy said...

Well happy birthday there, little Nedster! Hope your mommy gave you a cupcake.

Tammie said...

I hope Ned got a Tuna Birthday cake for his special day!

Kier's Serendipity said...

Happy Birthday Ned! You sure to give your momma a lot of love and life!