Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lacy and Leigh Take SF

Or maybe I should say EAT our way through SF! Special thanks to Joe's Taco Lounge for the perfect fish taco (Leigh's fave), Bi-Rite Creamery for Lavender Vanilla and Salted Carmel, Tartine for Morning Buns and Mati for introducing me to said buns. Can I just say that I'm now totally addicted to my Flip Video and I want to video EVERYTHING! Hope you enjoy our little adventure as much as I did!



Lacy and Leigh Take SF from Lacy Ann on Vimeo.


Have a most marvelous Wednesday!
Love and morning buns!
Lacy

5 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

Adorable video! What a cool way to capture an adventure. :) Looks like you and Leigh did San Francisco up in style!

matirose said...

I'm smiling now cuz I'm in a happy place!! xxxoo

Mary said...

Lacy!!!! Did you seriously put that together? I am so freakin' impressed! Loved it! Leigh is adorable and so is your video.

Marizee said...

Super cute!!! Why don't we flip video all the time?? Love it!

mle jean said...

Cute video and totally perfect song!!
I love San Francisco, one of my favorite cities!