Monday, September 20, 2010

Fly Couple


Recents from our last time out flying

It's amazing viewing the world from above.  There are so many amazing textures and layers.
Iodine Ponds
 
Do you see what I see?  Aliens!
Flying 500 feet above the water.  It's so beautiful!


Hello San Francisco!  I'm always amazed by all the houses smooshed in rows.



Cloud cover.


  Algae stream.  It was almost neon orange and ran like a vein across the ocean for as far as we could see!




I think this one is my fave photo from the day.  I just love how tiny but mighty the bridge looks.


This is a Buddhist temple literally in the middle of nowhere.  It's the only thing in sight for miles to the ocean. 


Where did this day go?  Hope your Monday has been a good one!  It's a busy week ahead.
Busy is good!  
xxoo
Lacy

8 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

Wow! What wonderful pictures! It makes me jealous of birds who get to see the world from both the perspective of ground and then the air every day. Talk about keeping your world balanced.

Thanks for sharing!

mle jean said...

That temple looks amazing! Have you been there before? What its story?

mle jean said...

oh and the rest of the photos are AMAZING!!

Kelley said...

beautiful pictures!! what an amazing way to see the world. it makes me miss sunny california.

Alice said...

So jealous! I love aeroplanes like a mad woman.

Tammie said...

I love all of the photos, but in an wide contrast, I think that the Buddhist Temple and the Happy Alien (I only see one clearly) are my favorites!! Thanks for sharing them!

spindelmaker said...

Oh, you lucky, lucky girl! You lucky, lucky girl!
That´s all I can say...

kelli said...

wow. amazing shots!