Friday, September 24, 2010

For The Love of Lists: Like you, yes I do!

Words, words, words that made the favorites list of late.

Like you, yes I do. from Lacy Ann on Vimeo.


ha!  Just watched the video back and maybe the title should have been 'I donno, I just like it.'  I do 1 take of my videos so you get me--- real, raw, unrehearsed so sometimes that comes with a few too many "likes" "um's" and "i donno's" but it's all good!

Happiest of weekends to you!  
What are your fave words this week?
lacy

5 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

Yay! You ARE a happy-maker! I loved your list and was glad to contribute! Your videos are darling and you are just so bubbly and funny. :) Love it! Have a fantastic weekend!

*Sarah* said...

Oh lacy!!

I love your face when you say lackadaisical! So happy!! <3, <3, <3 Keep up the Happy!!

Mary said...

LOL! I think I have used this word numerous times on your blog comments:

Goofball!!!

LOL! And that's only one of the reasons why I love you.

Good job!

sexylegsandbody said...

I will take a bet you were either born on the 1st, or the 10th or the 19the of a month!? And/or maybe in January or October? You tell me how far I am out. :)
Love your fly pictures, if I have to guess from what I could see of the inside of the plane it could be a Cessna Skylane of skywhawk? Ok, if I am wrong, I do apologize. I love planes, as long as I can see them fly on movies, or from down here. I guess it is safe to say I am sh*t scared of flying, but I also think it is more because I am not in control. I am sure if I could afford it, I would go for a pilot license. But not completely sure about that.

Love your blog and love your bubbly personality.

Have a stunning weekend.
Colin.

Did the poor bed survive the jumping ordeal? hehe....

Chelsea said...

What a cute video! I hope you had the best weekend!