Thursday, September 16, 2010

You Beauty!




 






Knowing that I didn't have to go anywhere until late in the day I took full advantage of not having to do my hair or put on makeup (because that's an excellent little thing to celebrate). Morning turned to afternoon and I just caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and realized, I've got wicked good mad scientist hair today!

LAUGHTER + IMPROMPTU lap top photo shoot = blog post for sure!  

Hee hee hope that made you smile!  Hope your Thursday is zooming right along happily!

Lacy 

p.s. I just can't get enough of Lonny MagCareful clicking you might just be there for a while.  So many delicious decorating ideas. 








5 comments:

spindelmaker said...

He, he... save the second picture. If Johnny Depp is not free for the sequel of Alice in Wonderland, you can be the Mad Hatter :-)
You look gorgeous with and without makeup, with both wild and tamed hair! And more importantly, yo´re lovely o the inside too! :-)

E. Charlotte said...

Love it! You do a mad-scientist chemist (me) proud! :D

mle jean said...

I love it! I have curly hair too and boy can it get wild. That is great that you embrace it...I usually run into the shower to clean the hair beast :)

Tammie said...

Mwah ha ha ha! ;oD

Danielle said...

I love that you are confidant enough to share these pictures on your blog. Not sure that I could have. You are still gorgeous. Your beauty shines through!