Monday, October 4, 2010

The week ahead!


Women, Food, and...
 Free Bimonthly Discussion Group

Please join me and my friend and fellow Health Counselor Jennifer Moiles for an inspired and candid FREE discussion group for women about food and everything else! The group will be held in various locations around the Morgan Hill, San Jose and Los Gatos areas.

Give & receive support among a lively community of women in our bimonthly discussions about women's health issues including food, self-esteem & body image, relationships, parenting and career challenges, realizing your passion, achieving balance, achieving your dreams and goals, and making positive changes in your life!

A holistic approach to health recognizes that our physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and energetic aspects are interconnected and inseparable. This is a place where you can realize and address the root causes of your body's ills and life's imbalances.

Who doesn't need a little support & encouragement for achieving their health and life goals? That's why we're here; to provide a positive, lively forum for women to explore their biggest and most personal challenges in the company of friends on a similar path. In our meetings you'll be lovingly encouraged to develop goals and a plan for reaching them, share successes & failures, listen & be heard, and share information and experiences. 


Our first meeting is tomorrow night from 7-9 in Morgan Hill!

If you are Bay Area local and want more info please email me or check out Jen's event page!  


Happy Monday everyone!  
XO
Lacy




 

2 comments:

Mary said...

Woohoo!!! So excited for you two and the women who get to benefit from your group!

Cate Levings said...

This is EXACTLY what I need! I'm so bummed I can't make it:( My friend just had surgery and I committed myself to helping her out this week otherwise I would be there. I'm so glad you're doing this and I plan to attend an upcoming event!