Monday, December 20, 2010

The Big Reveal Wrap Up!

Soaks, Salts and Muscle Rub round out the line and the big label and menu reveal!

Thank you all so much for your enthusiasm and support as this little dream is realized. 
I am ready and waiting to fill your 2011 orders.

OMG 2011 + orders... crazy cool!
All my smell good organic love!
Lacy

This one may be my favorite label! 
Why Arnica Balm?
Yoga often leaves me with sore muscles and I love the power in this flower!  It has a light wonderful minty scent, rubs on smooth in a no mess container (looks like a gigantic lip balm, same roll up style).
$10 

Soaks
These are amazing and part of my feel good ritual.
Each 15 ounce container comes with a muslin bag for steeping.
Float it in the water or hang it on the faucet and let the water run through it.
$12

oops just found a typo- these are 15 oz not 48 oz.  Always a few hiccups when rolling things out. ; p




Salts
Healing, healing, double triple healing.
These are packaged in little paint cans (48 oz).  Super cute tub side with your rubber duckie!
$24

The After Tapas is inspired by Jennifer's new Hot Tapas yoga series that will be featured at Breathe.  Think Bikram but much gentler and more forgiving.  The After Tapas blend is perfect for soaking away your soreness and helping to move all that lactic acid out of the muscles that gets squeezed in class!

click to enlarge





6 comments:

Jamie said...

LOVE it all!!! Love the packaging, love the descriptions, love it! Can't wait to place my first order for me and for gifts soon!!! So proud of you!!!! Everything really looks so wonderful!

Kelley said...

how do we order!!!??? i think these are truly absolutely fabulously fabulous!!!! the labels are adorable and so inviting.

Auntie Mary said...

lacylike ROCKS!!!

stephanie alaine said...

a dream in the making---your hard work will most certainly pay off! i love each of these items & look forward to purchasing some to give as gifts & keep for my own self-care/times of nourishment!
congratulations to you for sharing lacy-like inspiration with the world!
xoxox
stephanie

Tammie said...

I love the packaging! The designs and colors are perfect to put you in the mood for a relaxing soak or luxurious bath!!

Lauren said...

Your product packaging is sooo cute! When I start doing yoga again, I might be putting in some orders :) Good luck with the new studio!!