Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blinded by the Light


So we're not sure what's going on here but when we get into bed at night Ned sits under the lamp shade until we turn the light off. Cliff thinks he likes the warmth from the bulb.  I'm pretty sure he's accessing the portal to talk to dead people.  At any rate he sits super still and doesn't seem to like it when we bother him with picture taking. Look at that sweet little face... it's like we totally interrupted his shining (ha) moment.

Yeap, he's special.  

5 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

This made me laugh! My sister's cat does this too, because of the warmth. (Though I like your idea theory...) Cats keep us smiling, don't they? :)

Auntie Mary said...

I am laughing so hard right now!!! That cat never ceases to amaze me. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. I swear that you could devote an entire blog site to him. Lol lol lol

katy said...

strangest.habit.ever.

Kier's Serendipity said...

Your cat is a little crazy....I dig that about him.

Tammie said...

Maybe he sees little dust particles dancing in the light. (When I was a little girl I decided that they were tiny fairies.)