Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! Recycle Sweater Love Gift DIY

For Valentine's Day this year I made up a few love gifts for some of my gal pals.  I burned 2 cd's of sexy songs and then made them little cozies out of old sweater sleeves.  No sewing involved, just put the cd's in the sleeve and trim.  Then cut a hole through the sweater where the cd center is, tie a ribbon through and ta da cuteness!


Printed play lists are inside with little love notes.  
I tucked them inside the sleeve cozy and sent them with love to their new homes!
Happy Happy Valentines Day everyone!  I hope you feel loved today!
xo
Lacy

9 comments:

Kelley said...

adorable--great idea!!!!

Inspire. Create. Bake. said...

Love love love! Total cuteness!

Kristin said...

That is so fun!

Olivieri Designs said...

I love this idea! Happy Valentines day :)

Rhianna said...

I love that idea! So cute!

Tammie said...

It's super cute, but how do you keep the cut end from fraying?

Auntie Mary said...

And such lucky gal pals they were. :-). These are the coolest Valentines that I have seen in a long time. Love the idea! And love you! (and Cliff)

Kristin said...

What is on the playlist?

candice said...

totally used your idea and repurposed an old sweatshirt sleeve and emblems for an iPhone carry case to put in my purse! I tagged you in the pic on facebook. (giving you full credit of course!) THanks Lacy!