Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Recents

These are the days that make all the rest possible.  These are the days when we purposely slow down, WAY down and enjoy the journey.  These are the days we dream about, plan for and look forward to and I am so happy to share them with you. 


Away we go!
take me there


feetsies



He loves to buy a plant when we travel.  It's adorable.  He's like a little kid that got to pick out a prize.  This one was his favorite so it got to come home with us.  
he loves his plants


I love to take pictures of cool plants
flowr center

flower-1

And cool details... you know, like tile. Seriously isn't this pretty!


Look closely, Ostrich!
ostrich


Pecking around outside a winery we stopped at along the way.  
fancy meeting u here

Roadside park + ducks = wish I had some treats for them!

One day, a home on a beach just like this.  For now I am happy to sit in the sand, dream about the one days and feel so very happy for this day. 
lacy in sand-1

Our road trip mascot
mascot


Follow the light that leads you home.


xo
Lacy 

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful.

CurlyGirl said...

Love the boots in the railroad tracks photos!

Summer Says... said...

I love when you do "recents" posts. Seeing the world through your eyes helps me adjust my own view.

Auntie Mary said...

I agree with Summer! Keep doing them.

My favorite picture is the white rose. Love the contrasts! And what exactly was the mascot???

Kayla Burns Floyd said...

You know I love the boots too... ;) Don't know what the 'lacylike' equivalent of Kayla is...but very Kayla-like indeed!

Beautiful photos sis! I'm inspired by your journey while I'm on mine. Can't wait for some us time when we get back stateside. I'm going to put a fabulous shared 30th bday out into the universe and see what happens.

Tammie said...

I have been looking for some red boots! (Actually, I found a pair online, but won't pay over $300 for footwear I even can't try on.) What kind of turtle is that? I don't think I have ever seen one so flat and frilly around the edges.