Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Where do you go?

Photo Credit: Will Kerslake

Where do you go to find that place, that still place within where everything is ok?  Where you know better.  Where you feel complete.  Beautiful.  Free.  Where you know that tomorrow will most likely come and the sun might not come out as our dear Annie said.  But in your knowing place you know it will all be ok.  And if the sun does not come out, perhaps rain, one of your favorite smells.  And you know it's coming to wash the dreary away and make things new again.  The promise remains.  Where do you go?  Back to your breath.  Back to the basics.  Back to love.  Where we all remain.  
Where do you go?  

With my utmost,
Lacy

7 comments:

Han said...

I curl up in my bed because I relax then - if I sit on the sofa I'm still kinda tense and it's not the same.

I'm thinking of start yoga or pilates but I'm not really sure where to start - any suggestions?

Tammie said...

Inside the embrace of my James is where I feel the most calm, safe, and relaxed. A hug from my kids works wonders too.

liveloveyoga said...

the sun always shines. She's always there... sometimes she's just hidden behind the clouds and when there's clouds, I go to my mat or into the arms of someone dear.

Kristin said...

I love the photo. I go to my grandmother's house (how it used to be). I smell the coffee and raisin bread toast and I feel her love.

Rhianna said...

I curl up in my bed and read my Bible.

Lizzy said...

i grab hugo, at least one camera, and i walk to a place where he can explore off leash and i can capture my surroundings on film or in pixels. thanks for asking that question. not sure i knew until i started typing just now. love, love, love you.

{M} said...

Not sure that I have an answer for this just yet....but you've definitely made me think.