Friday, March 11, 2011

That old familiar feeling

is striking again.  

I want to travel.  Spain anyone? 

But if I am being honest Portland with one of my gal pals would do quite nicely.

I want a vacation.  

I want an umbrella drink.  I wouldn't argue with Maui.

I want bare feet, fairy wings and room to explore.  


Image via India and her awesome perspective


Sunday, I see you coming.  It's you, me, my love, my camera.... we've got a date with the open road.   We shall see where it takes us. 

Hey go out and have a weekend worth talking about!

Love and travels!
Lacy

7 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

I've been itching to travel too! As the sun starts shining more often and the temps warm up here in MT, I'm getting restless. :)

Auntie Mary said...

I always want to travel...rain or shine. My ultimate life plan is to ge a whimsical world traveller!

Tammie said...

Have a fun time whatever you decide to do!

Kelley said...

oh my goodness!!! YES!!! a vacation sounds wonderful. some time away to sit relax and forget all the worries in life. have a spectacular weekend away=)

spindelmaker said...

ooo, not yet. But I´m holding my breath, in less than a month now, Portland and Artfest, here I come! My summer-holiday comes early, and I am SO much looking forward to it!

Kayla said...

Yes please. One Lacy in Spain. <3 Miss you.

Han said...

Come to England :D