Friday, May 27, 2011

Stock Up on Lacylike Herbal



Hi Friends!

June 1 some of my prices are going up due to increasing costs of supplies and NOW feels like the perfect time to have a little sale, you know just because I can.  Supplies are limited to what I have in stock at the moment so hurry on over to get first pick at your favorites.   

Use code: ilovelacylike for 10% off your order. 

Also-- I'm wondering... What kinds of herbal lotions and potions are you craving?  I've got a lotion in the works and also considering massage oils and a few other healing herbal remedies.  I'd love to hear what you want to see added to the lacylike herbal line!

Happy Friday, Happy Shopping!
Lacy

2 comments:

Kelley said...

yay!!! exciting-i will check it out!!!! can you do anything tropical??? anything that makes me feel like i am somewhere warm is soooooo fabulous!!

Smoochgirl said...

I've wanted to say congrats on this new business venture- so cool!!! Lately, I've been looking for a light, non-toxic fragrance, like a body mist for summer. I would buy one from you in a heartbeat!! As far as scents go, tropical sounds nice. I luuuv coconut! Other favorites include geranium & eucalyptus. Keep us posted! :)