Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today.

Today I got to lay my face on a very pregnant friends belly and feel a little foot and a bum.  It was awesome.  She's already such a sweet mommy.

Today a girl friend packed up the remnants of a life with a man that wasn't the one and I sent her love one text message after another.  She's going to be ok.  Better even. 

Today I hugged 6 people.  3 for love. 2 for thank you. 1 for so long and good luck.

Today I talked to my funny sister (literally she's funny) and I was so grateful to just be able to pick up the phone and call.  She's been living in Spain and traveling Europe for what seemed like forever and she's finally state side again. Yay!

Today I got my eyebrows waxed and my whole face is happy about it. 

Today I sold an arnica balm to a lady who said her arthritis was so bad it sent her to tears and frustration and lacylike would help to soothe it.

Tomorrow I think I'll hug 7 people, all for love. 


Nite nite.
Sleep tight.
Lacy

7 comments:

spindelmaker said...

Like always, you are such an inspiration, Lacy! Your way of greeting and celebrating life is unique! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Han said...

I got to put my hand on my friend's baby bump back in about March, I tapped her tummy and told baby not to be late because I wanted to meet her lol. She arrived on the 15th April about 6 days late lol.

You are lovely lacy! Save me a hug in case I meet you one day :)

the girl said...

love you, lace. i love this list, too. maybe i should try... xoxo

E. Charlotte said...

You make me a smile. The good kind, with full teeth showing and crows feet at the corner of my teary eyes. :)

Kayla Burns Floyd said...

Today I decided I NEED to see my big sister SOON! Miss you and your happy little head. xoxo

Tammie said...

You had baby face! Or would it be baby interface? There is a lovely lady at the long term care facility where I work now that loves to read romance novels, and hug everyong she meets. I hug her every day.

Kristin said...

I love that you know how many people you hug and why. That is an amazing gift.