Friday, June 17, 2011

Mumford is the word

Do you hear the lyrics or just jam to the beat?  I'm one of those that usually hears the lyrics first. This song is one of those rare ones that I was drawn to the beat before I heard the words.  Mumford and Sons does that to me every time.  Love those fellas.






 But you know since we're on lyrics now... these are my fave:

And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again

...

Cause I need freedom now
And I need to know how
To live my life as it's meant to be

Hope this finds you tapping your foot, nodding your head and singing a happy tune.
xo
Lacy

4 comments:

Vic said...

i love lyrics but am drawn to the jam first most times:) i love this video---first time hearing them:) thanks doll! enjoy the weekend

E. Charlotte said...

Love Mumford & Sons! I jam out to their album on my long road trips for work. I too tend to be drawn to lyrics first. Mumford has good lyrics AND good beats!

Julie said...

It's a combination for me. If a song has a nice opening melody then I'll hang on and listen to the lyrics. Love Mumford and Sons, too. :) Great for a Friday!

Tammie said...

I've never seen the video, but I love Mumford and Sons! They were an impulse buy about a year ago because I just had a good feeling when I picked up the CD. (I get some good stuff that way!)