Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lacy Loves




This man is changing our world for the better and I'm in awe each time I see how far he's come.  I 100% support the Food Revolution.
If you've not signed Jamie's petition please do.  


Want to laugh out loud over and over?  
Go click through Bold Face Types newest cards. 



Laughing Giraffe Organics
Pineapple Macadamia Snakaroons
Get some, you won't be sorry!
And if I might step on my coconut covered soap box for just a second... ladies-- real food has real calories.  It just does.  In fact I've never met a skinny girl who got there by eating 100 calorie snack packs. When I read the back of this bag I had a little amen moment.


Hope today finds you very much in love with something wonderful!
Lacy

6 comments:

Auntie Mary said...

OMG.. did a computer suddenly grow on your dining room table? Hehe.. cute post. I for sure want to be a part of the "Book Club".

katy said...

Those look yummy, but can you expand on your amen moment? I clicked over to the website to see the nutrition info, and have to say that the 200 calories and 16 grams of fat per piece would probably have me saying no thank you. But I don't know much about nutrition. What's your take on this?

Kelley said...

A drink wine club!!!!! Perfect I love it!!!!!!

Han said...

Jamie Oliver was my friend's favourite chef when we were teens - he was determined to be the next Jamie Oliver - I think he's working towards being head chef at the restaurant he works as which is fab.

Summer Says... said...

I'm curious about the 100 calorie packs...is your food philosophy less about portion control and more about quality control? Good (junk) things in limited moderation, good for you things in abundance?

Katy said...

love this post. Jamie Oliver is amazing. I am from West Virginia where he did the show and i think what he is doing is wonderful.