Monday, August 22, 2011

She's Alive! Hawaii Highlights.


Ladies and Gents I've got a Mac!  
I can almost hear you clapping and cheering!

I've once again joined the human race with a laptop!  WAHOO!  I've just loaded our Hawaii pictures to my handy dandy new little laptop love... BEHOLD!

THIS might possibly be my favorite picture I've taken to date.  The way I felt under these trees coupled with the long sweet sleep I had this night will stay with me for a long time.  You betcha it's getting printed and framed.  

There are SO many photos to sort through!  Here are a few first look favorites!

Morning hike up to the Pill Boxes.  

Cody climbed this tree like he's lived in trees his whole life.

When in paradise-- must do a little yoga graffiti. :)

Olomana!  It's a good story.  We came, we climbed, we conquered.

Stand Up Paddle Board!


How you been?  Catch me up!
XO
lacy

7 comments:

spindelmaker said...

YAY! You´ve got a Mac! Congrats! Enjoy it, and welcome back! :-)
Looking forward to seeing more photos... or am I?!?
I might become to jealous to bear it!
Nah, just kidding. Bring it on! :-)

Han said...

Good Morning lovely one! I am getting over a cold but surviving lol. Welcome to The Force lol. (The dark side being Windows BLEURGH!)

Auntie Mary said...

So glad to finally see some photos and soo, soo happy that you now have your Mac. I know you will love it!

I love all of the photos of your trip and hope to see even more. My favorite is the Yoga pose. Lovely!

JenCoen said...

Congrats on the Mac.... gotta let us know how much you love it!
Isn't Hawaii just heavenly!! Looks like you had some serious fun!
Missed you!

Kier's Serendipity said...

Great pics! Welcome back!

Tammie said...

Beautiful photos! Glad to see you back on your blog!! Hooray for Mac!

kelli said...

I love that tree photo, Lacy. and welcome to the Mac world -I'm sure you'll be very happy here:)