Friday, November 11, 2011

Today is your day, let's begin!

Did you watch Shania Twain on OWN?  She'd lost her voice and the series showed her journey to get it back.  All along the way she kept singing a little song and it's been stuck in my head in the good way ever since.  "Today is your day, nothing can stand in your way!"  I feel that way about this Group Health Coaching program.  I feel like I'm carrying around this big beautiful secret to living the life of your dreams and I am so excited to share it with you.  All week as I've been talking on my blog and in emails and conversations validations have been flooding in and I feel like shouting from the rooftops.  I finally said out loud what I'm passionate about, what I want to do with my days and the universe is responding in kind.  

If you're ready for change, this is the place for you.
If you feel like you're ready to head into the brightest part of your life, this is the place for you.
If you are ready to feel amazing from the inside out, this is the place for you.
If you've ever eating something and then hated yourself for it, this is the place for you.
If you'd like to actually choose to eat a veggie over cake and not feel deprived, this is the place for you.
If you call a night on the couch with a bag of chips or whatever unwind time, this is the place for you.

Lisa has an interview with me up at her place today and one of my new headshots too (which I'm totally in love with).  The offer for $50 off is good until Monday.

Happy weekend, happy Friday!
Happy everything.
Lots of love!
Lacy

1 comment:

Kayla Burns Floyd said...

Adore the head shot! You look so beautifully YOU. :)