Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Which are you?

Hi, I'm Lacy. 
I'm LEFT handed 
& in my RIGHT mind. 
How about you?
LEFT -                                                                                                                       
I am the left brain.
I am a scientist.
A mathematician.
I love the familiar.
I categorize.
I am accurate.
Linear.
Analytical.
Strategic.
I am practical.
Always in control.
A master of words and language.
Realis...tic.
I calculate equations and play with numbers.
I am order.
I am logic.
I know exactly who I am.

RIGHT-
I am the right brain. 
I am creativity. 
A free spirit. 
I am passion. 
Yearning. 
Sensuality. 
I am the sound of roaring laughter. 
I am taste. 
The feeling of sand beneath bare feet. 
I am movement. 
Vivid colors. 
I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. 
I am boundless imagination. 
Art. 
Poetry. 
I sense.
I feel. 
I am everything I wanted to be.

9 comments:

Han said...

I'm right handed and I think I'm right brained - is that good or bad lol

spindelmaker said...

I am a little bit of both actually. People think I´m all right-brained because I´m an artist, but as a business-woman I also need to be left-brained. The freedom the right is my ideal, but experience has taught me that being partly a "leftie" has it´s advantages. For example when I am doing my book-keeping, like I am today. Once I get into it, I don´t think it´s boring at all. I am an artist, but I could have been an astronaut! :-)

Anzouya said...

I'm right handed too but I don't think I have any of the characteristics of the left brain. I'm definitely right brained! DEFINITELY!!! :-)

Molly said...

a questions that has always fascinated me and one that I have never been able to answer for myself.

Tammie said...

I am (mostly) left handed, but I love science! (There are some things I do right handed.) I think I see science in a different light than the left brainers do. It has facts of course, but it is so fluid and has so many layers with what we know about everything changing all of the time. (Always more questions develop faster than answers!) I also love baking and cooking which has elements of science/chemistry involved even though it is an art to some degree, and definitely creative! I am good at thinking ahead, and there is logic in it, but not typical logic. My logic comes to a sound conclusion, but instead of following a straight line, it makes loop-de-loops and corkscrews sometimes.

Kelley said...

Right!!! For sure!!!!

Summer Says... said...

Minus the science and math (although I have a weird fascination with meteorology which combines both), I'm absolutely left brained. I long to be a little more abandoned and definitely more creative. All a work in process :-)

Kier's Serendipity said...

Exactly what Summer said! I am completely fascinated with the biology of the human body instead of meterology.

Kier's Serendipity said...

Exactly what Summer said!