Yummy Fruit Juice Combo: Papaya/ Strawberry/ Kiwi
You have all the tools, all the veggies and fruits and you're already well into your juicing day! It's 7:30 am in Hawaii as I'm writing to you and I'm sipping my morning tonic! I have loved seeing all your instagram photos and FB photos this morning about your juices (thanks for tagging me so I'd see them)!
5 TIPS for Day 1:
1. Set your alarm on your phone for all your juice times for all three days! That always keeps me on track.
2. Remove any distractions, if you're at work and you keep candy or snacks in your desk pack em up and take them to a co-worker to hold.
3. As often as you think of it today say something positive to yourself! I accept myself!
4. Keep a journal of how you're feeling in conjunction with your juicing times. Note any body sensations and fluctuations in mood that are coming up.
5. Breathe! Every time you feel one of those sensations or mood changes sit and breathe deeply x5 breaths. Focus back on the intention that you set for the cleanse earlier this week.
I am looking forward to talking with you all voice:voice today at 6 pm PST.
I am rooting for you!
3-day Juice Cleanse begins TODAY!
Monday: Do More + Do Less Prep Steps
Tuesday: Support Set Up
Wednesday: Shopping List + Recipes + Cleanse Schedule
Thursday: Q + A // Tips for Success
Friday: Ladies + Gentlemen, You May Start Your Juicers!